I have finally given into the blogging world!
I was at lunch today with some of the girls from work and they were all telling me that I needed to start a blog since I seem to always have stories to tell! I think that my life isn't all that exciting,.....but I do always seem to have interesting things happen to me, so I have given in!
So I will start with the scene that I saw at lunch today! I felt awkward and I was just a bystander! When we were paying for lunch there was a couple waiting to be seated who were obviously on a blind date (which can be scary!) Anyhow, she said "Hi, are you Mike?" And he says, "No, I am so and so!" Bad start when you can't recall the name of the person you were meeting! Anyway she continues to look and feel very out of place. He was trying to get some conversation started and she was not having any part of it! He kept trying to look at her and she was NOT looking at him or making any effort to help things move along! I wanted to jump in and start talking to the guy cause I felt so bad!
All the way back to work I couldn't help but think how the date was going! I hope they both survived!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Welcome to blogland Rachael!
Yeah! Glad to see you here! I'll be checking back.
Hey Rachel,
I love you and miss you so much. Atleast this way we can really know what the other has been up too. Guess who is moving to Utah?
:) We are! We will be moving the dead of winter. Now, you have got to tell us all about you world. Thanks for the invite. Luv ya
Welcome my dear sister i'm excited to read about your life!!
yay for blogging!
here, here! welcome and happy posting!!
Well hello, glad that I will have a way of keeping updated in what is going on with you. You go girl.
Welcome to the blogging world!!!!
I am so excited to have your blog to read and a way for us to keep in better touch. We haven't been very good the last few years.
I love your background.
Post a Comment