Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

The weekend before my birthday my friend Haylie and I went to celebrate! We got manicure and pedicures, went to dinner, saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, and had ice cream! The next day we headed up to Snowbird for the week! I was super excited and ready for a vacation! The only bad thing was that I got sick! I was super sick on my birthday and spent most of the day sleeping....I didn't catch any photos of the actual day cause I was not doing well! But it was a fun day anyway! Thanks to my family for the decorations, good dinner, and cake! The day after I had a couple of friends come to Snowbird and we had a fun time..eating, playing ping-pong, swimming, and playing Phase 10! Thanks guys!

I went to the doctor a day or so later and found out I had a sinus infection AND ear infection! No wonder I wasn't doing well! I have been trying to get better since and I think that I might just be on the mend! Needless to say I left the vacation early and took sick time instead of vacation!


My sisters, nieces, and nephews made signs
for me for the BIG day!

Pedicures!


Dinner @ Iggy's

Treat @ Iggy's

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Hey - Happy Belated! I didn't know you had a blog! Fun - I get another one to read! Thanks for the nice comment on my work!