Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall and Halloween Fun!

The last two weekends in October were fun filled, but a lot less eventful unlike how the summer has been! We had an enrichment activity that took a lot of planning and time on my part, but it turned out great and we had a great turn out! My friends and I went to the pumpkin patch and picked out pumpkins. Halloween we went to two parties. They were fun and the best part was that Tyler agreed to let us dress him up. He was just going to go as a snowboarder...lame since he is one!!! It was fun finding things for him to wear and creating a fun image for him!


The Gang!
Wendy, Brent, Me, MacKenzie, & Tyler


The Girls!


Getting Ready!


Wendy & I


The 2 Rockers!


At the pumpkin patch

Brent, Wendy, Tyler
Kristee, Laura, & I


At the patch


The Boys looking at the moldy pumpkin


Picking a pumpkin or two

1 comment:

Sarah said...

looks like you had a great time and I love the picture of you in the pumpkin patch is is really cute.