Monday, December 1, 2008

Branch Girls Reunion

A few years ago I was in the best Branch ever! We had so many people that truly lived lives center around the Savior. The girls were especially amazing and we had some super fun times!!! We got together last summer with some of them and had a great time and decided that we needed to have a reunion every so often. This time we invited kids and it was fun to see cute kids or hear about those on the way. We got together a few weeks ago and had a blast! I only got a few photos so if you have more post them! And those who were unable to attend we missed you, but hope to do it again!


Sarah, Abbie, & Keri


Krista & Tia


Cortney & Lisa


Mindy w/her kids & Alisyn w/her kids

1 comment:

Davenport family said...

Rach.. IT looks so much fun! Who else came? I am so sorry I missed it. Hey did you know that I am moving to Salt Lake. Email me your new info by the way.. I would love to send you a Christmas card.