Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Exciting times in my life.....

Nothing much has been going on in the last couple of weeks except for the fact that I have been rather busy looking for a place to buy! I finally found one that I liked, felt good about, and made an offer on! The offer was accepted and I will be closing on my new condo at the end of February!! So for the next few weeks I will be busy with the details that go into buying a home!!! Picking out paint (my own choice!!!), painting, signing my name a million times, getting organized, and many more things! I am super excited but at the same time this is a bit nerve racking.....I mean 30 years is a long time to commit to something!!! But I mustn't look at it that way----I mean I won't live here for the rest of my life right??? As soon as I have things taken care of, painted my way, and decorated with my stuff I will post a few photos!

I also went to Logan this past weekend....it was a lot of fun to get away for a few days, spend some time with old friends, and ate way too much!!! I had great visits with many people and felt like it was time well spent! I did however get my first parking citation!! :( That stinks!!!! And to think that I was getting dirt on a friend while it was given, how rude!!!! Didn't they know that I was getting some material to blackmail someone in the future??? I guess I learned my lesson, never again will I seek material to blackmail someone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Rach I am so happy for you on the Condo you will have to send me details and location info, I can't wait to see it. Let me know if you need any help at all. If you need a washer and Dryer we are selling our old ones they are in great shape and grandma is asking $250.00 for the pair. Let me know.

I'm glad you got away as well that is always fun and very needed but I'm sorry for the ticket that is not fun.

hugs and loves always

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see your new place. So exciting! Congratulations!

Also, thank you for the idea you left for me about Enrichment. I appreciate your thoughts (as the experienced RS Pres. you are! :)

One more thing, I'm touched by your comment about our Christmas card. Always remember that. He is a God of miracles. I know it! Love ya.

Beebs said...

How exciting!! I can hardly wait to see pictures. And you'll have to email me with your new address as to where you are living. Congrats!!