Kelly is on the far rightHappy Birthday Kelly!! Today (or actually yesterday, but I moved and didn't get it posted) is my brother in law Kelly's birthday. A few things that I admire about Kelly is his ability to teach himself new things and his work ethic. A few years ago they needed a new deck on their house. Kelly got a book, read it, and built the deck! It is awesome and very safe! This isn't the only thing that he has taught himself to do but this is one that I admire because he investigated what needed to be done and did it. Kelly works hard to provide for his family and has at times had jobs that were a bit hard schedule wise but has always made time for his family. Whether he was working late or graveyards he makes sure to have time for his family.
He also worked hard to finish his degree from USU. He took online classes and extension classes all the while working full time and taking care of his family. He graduated with excellent grades!! It was a great experience to be at his graduation and cheer him on! He has a great sense of humor and brings much needed humor to our family functions.
I remember when Brooke and he were dating, he came by our house and wanted to meet us. He brought his dog and drove up in a very fancy car! Nice and shinny and red!!! He took us little girls for a spin and it was fun!! He also taught me how to drive a standard. He was SUPER patient with me!! It only took him a few hours on Thanksgiving Day a few years back (okay a lot of years back) to teach me. He was a good sport to do something that my dad didn't want to attempt. It was a fun time and every time I drive my car I am thankful that he took the time to teach me!

He is always concerned about me and what I am doing and I am appreciative of that. He inquires about my life and my goings and comings. I am glad that he is a part of our family! Have a great day!!! Happy Birthday Kelly!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment