I am very thankful for all the wonderful women in my life. I have taken some time the last few days to reflect on the influence that so many awesome, talented women have had on me through the years. I have rubbed shoulders with some of the best that there are! I have been blessed with so many great examples in my life, women that have taught me many things and who live their lives in a righteous way. My mom who is simply a rock! 2 wonderful grandmothers who have left his earth but who continue to teach me as I learn more about their lives, 4 sisters who are my dear friends---they support me in all that I do and are always there for a good chat, aunts, cousins, second mothers, Bishop's wives, friends, co-workers, school mates, roommates, mission companions, ward members---the list goes on and on!!
Many of these women have come and gone in my life but their influence and examples have stayed. I have a quote in my room that I think describes all of these women perfectly...it is by President David O. McKay:
"A beautiful, modest, gracious woman is creation's masterpiece. When to these virtues a woman possesses as guiding stars in her life righteousness and godliness and an irresistible impulse and desire to make others happy, no one will question if she is classed among those who are truly great."
I just want to thank all the wonderful women in my life who have influenced me in so many ways. Who have taught me what is right, who I consider among the great, and who have unwavering testimonies of Our Savior. Thank you for making a difference in my life so that I can in turn make a difference in someone else's.

2 comments:
Gee i wish you would have just said my name right out..."My sister Sarah is the best mom in the whole world....i will be a better mom after watching her..." Just Kidding! thanks for that wonderful comment on Women, Mom's.....and I really should have gotten you something......next year I swear! Thanks for last night....I needed the rest!
Rach, you are such a beautiful woman, both inside and out! May your life be filled with the joy and happiness that you give to others! I'm blessed to have you in my life.
Post a Comment