Monday, July 27, 2009

As of late.....

Same old same old around here. Not much has happened this summer except me working---I have been doing a lot of that!! This hiring freeze is for the birds!! But I do have a job so I am thankful! We did have the chance to go to Logan for the 24th and had a fun time being hosted by the Bailey Family. Never a dull moment with the water slide, zucchini toss, and family! My air conditioner broke last week and that was not pleasant! I realized that I am spoiled, but was glad that the problem was covered under my home warranty otherwise it would have stayed not usable for awhile!!! I am officially old......I am moving my records to the "older" singles ward this next week and while I am looking forward to meeting new people I never thought that I would be one of those people!! Oh well life is what happens when are busy making other plans!! I have a lot of blessings to count even though I might not have all of the ones that I would like.

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new niece in a few weeks......I know Sarah would like her to come now but if she can just hold out till my birthday she won't be sorry!!! That baby will be spoiled!!!!! :) And I am looking forward to meeting a dear friends new bundle this week, now that both are home from the hospital and doing well.

I am looking forward to a trip in October to New Mexico and a trip to Ghana Africa next fall! I am saving my pennies to visit the Abu family! And a lot of pennies is what I will need!

1 comment:

Johny and Sarah said...

You can save double the pennies and take me with you to Ghana! I want to go so badly and alas you will fufill my life long dream of visiting Africa before I will. See I might have some of the blessings you want now, but you certainly have some of those things I want now too! Isn't the grass always greener on the other side?!