Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Today is my birthday and while I am not going to blog about myself I want you who read my blog to leave a comment about me! Tell me what you like about me, what makes me special, something you admire about me, etc! You know leave comments that I want to come back and read when I am having a bad day!! Thanks to all of you for making me someone terrific!!!

9 comments:

Gasik Clan said...

You are so great about remembering other peoples special days! Truly a heart of gold:)

Angela M said...

You are a sweet heart! Always thinking of others and always helping out those around you. The story I always remember is the one where you were driving home from the singles branch and you picked up that woman carrying groceries up 9400 S. You are my great example of charity!

Unknown said...

your unending giving and loving spirit and bounding kindness towards others.

Your love of your friends and family and dedication to them is so inspiring to me.

your amazing singing voice that I love to listen to.

I love you big heart of gold.

Amber said...

You are such a great "friend's older sister." :) Spending time with you and getting to know you better made me feel like I should serve a mission so I could be as cool as you. For real, you are a great example in all ways.

tiare said...

where do i begin?
first of all i love you.
secondly, i admire your testimony.
third, you are the epitome of unselfishness.
fourth....your obsession with americana decor! ha ha ha!
fifth, you're an amazing teacher but an even better friend.
LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

Happy belated birthday Rachael! I hope you had a great day. I love that you are such a shining example of all that is good. And, I love what a fabulous aunt you are to your nieces and nephews. They are blessed to have you in their lives!

Keri said...

Feliz cumpleanos! Te quiero mucho. I love your organization! I love that you always remember my birthday - even when I don't reciprocate! I love that you are you! Hope today was special!

Johny and Sarah said...

Um, your my sister! Sorry this post is late...but you did get a call from me!

Thanks for everything you do for us as a family; even if you do it because you should :) We love you and couldn't ask for a better sister, aunt and friend!

Loves!

Suemax said...

Rachael, you try so hard to show a tough exterior sometimes, but you are the kindest, most loving person I know. I so remember the glow about you when we drove to Mesa to see you on your mission. You just radiated with the spirit of the Lord.

You love to make people happy even when you have a bad day and would rather wring someones neck! haha

You are so gifted in your writing and I love to read your kind and considerate remarks about those in you life.

Any man out there in this world would be stupid for not picking you as their special mate. You would give your all to that guy! I feel bad for the foolish ones that didn't stick around.

I love having you in my life!