Happy Birthday Jake!!! Today is my nephew Jake's birthday! First of all I can hardly believe that he is turning 6!!! And that he is in kindergarten!! My how time has flown! Jake is an absolute riot.....you NEVER know what is going to come out of his mouth!! He says and does the funniest things and acts like who me!! He is a spitting image of my dad...he acts just like Grandpa Dean....such the charmer and friend to everyone! I love to be around them when they are together cause they just keep you laughing.
I love being around Jake cause he makes you feel good about yourself! He is always saying nice things to me and is always ready to give a hug when you ask. He doesn't get angry very easily and has a heart of gold! I love watching Jake interact with the other grand kids cause he is such a good friend to all of them.....he shares and wants everyone to just get along!
I year or so ago I asked Jake to find me a boyfriend. He was determined to find me someone good......every time I would see him he would ask how about so and so and I would tell him why he couldn't be my boyfriend. He was so cute and determined to find me someone so that I could get married and have kids that he could play with. In the end he figured out that I needed someone who was like Jesus......boy was he right!!!
Jake makes a big difference in our family and boy am I glad that he is here! Have a very Happy Birthday.....love you lots kid!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment