I haven't written for sometime on my blog. It isn't because there isn't anything going on in my life to blog about it is just the opposite---- there is TOO MUCH going on!!!! It has been a good busy and one that will bring me a great amount of growth in the coming year I am sure! I recently felt like it was time for a change in my job so I applied to another job and felt really good about it. After the interview I felt really good and thought that if I didn't get it I would be surprised but that if I didn't get it is was still time for a change. Well I didn't get the job and was a bit discouraged about the whole thing. But alas The Lord knows what is best for us! And a few weeks later I was offered a better job! They came to me and wanted me!! It was so good for my self esteem and for my worth as an employee!!! It was a good raise and a challenge! Just what I needed to grow!! I have been working both jobs for the last month or so and have been super busy trying to get everything in order! It is a new adventure and I really have to think about what I am doing everyday which is such a great thing! I am thinking more and not just going about my day in a mechanical manner because I know my job so well. My voice is being heard and I have the ability to make my ideas become plans! I feel good about myself and the potential that this new position holds! I packed up my office yesterday and am moving to the new one today! I will miss all of my great friends at LDSFS; and that was one of the hardest things for me to leave; but I must do what it best for me and having a chance to grow was just what needed to happen.
In other things I have been sick with another sinus infection, which hasn't been at all fun with the demands of work. But somehow I have plugged along! My Dr thinks that there might be some trouble with my sinuses since I have had a lot in the last year so I had a CT scan and will know more next week when I see her what might need to happen. I try not to think about it cause who has time for surgery!!?!?!?
Everything else is going well in my life. I am busy with family things outside of work! I am super proud of my nieces and nephews and all that they are excelling in! I love being their aunt and sharing in their lives! I am enjoying my ward and am having a good time meeting new people and making new friends! I know that ti is where I am supposed to be. This year has been one of a lot of changes but changes that have brought growth into my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so happy for you on the new job and challenge, you will do amazing (as always).
Sorry you have been sick though that is always hard and no fun.
My friend, you inspire me. Thanks!
Post a Comment