Monday, August 4, 2008

Friends

I have been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I have been in my life to have such great friends. After spending some late nights this last week chatting with a few of them about my life's issues, frustrations, and joys I am reminded that I have ALWAYS had great friends! I have shared so much with them and learned many things from them all.

I know that I have not always been the best friend.....sorry Amy for locking you in the basement! But I still wanted to play!!! But I truly do cherish the things that I have learned from so many in my life. I count my sisters and mom among some of my dearest friends as well, they have always been there for me in all that I do.

So I dedicate the Golden Girls theme song to all who I call a friend!...."Thank you for being a friend, traveled down the road and back again, your heart is true, your a pal and a confidant. Thank you for being a friend!"

Love you all!!!

4 comments:

Johny and Sarah said...

So which Golden Girl am I?!?!?!?

tiare said...

can i be sophia? or rose? i know they are on opposites ends of the spectrum, but whatever! LOVE the post. let's watch reruns when i get home!!!
love you girl!

rachael said...

Sarah, I don't know which one to choose for you....maybe Blanche or Sophia since they both have some spit fire!

Tia, you can most be either one you like! Though you have more brains than Rose!!

Bryan and Haylie said...

you have great friends because you're a great friend! thanks for being my on -the-job survival kit!