Thursday, October 23, 2008

Arizona Trip Day 1 & 2

We had a great time in Arizona! I can't possibly tell all that we did, but I will give it a try! We flew out Tuesday afternoon. We had an okay flight though it was a bit bumpy. John wanted to sit in the very back and since it wasn't a full flight we had our choice of seats. We will not sit in the back again! This is a photo of Sarah and I on the flight there.


We went to get the rental car. We decided that since I knew the area and it was cheaper if we had one driver, we wouldn't put Sarah and John on. It was super funny what happened!!! I was at the counter and the guy was flirting BIG time with me! It was fun and in the end we got a free upgrade! He even came out to the garage to make sure that we got a good car! Too bad that he had a super ugly mullet, I might have asked him to be my date for the wedding! That night we took it easy. We went the Brenda's house got the GPS system which was awesome and headed to dinner with Trenton (the groom). We then watched our weekly biggest loser! It was fun to find out that our friend Brenda and her husband watch too! So we had a fun time watching and meeting her awesome hubby!


Our awesome car!


This is Brenda's pet tortoise Ted. It was super fun to see him and play with him. We took it easy the morning of the wedding. Slept in, read, played with Ted and watched TV. We ran a few errands before the wedding and then headed to the wedding and reception.


This is Mr. and Mrs. Oberly. The wedding was held at a gorgeous country club. It was fun a beautiful place to have a wedding. We enjoyed a Mexican/American wedding. Which meant that it was late getting started, but the food was good. There was even a mariace band! Although we were all sick the next day. And didn't go too far. We left early because we were all tired but the party lasted well into the night! Glad we could be there! Sarah even ended up helping to serve cause they were short handed, and I translated for her. Fun times!!


A picture of the cake


Sarah and I at the wedding

1 comment:

Sarah said...

it sounds like you had a blast and the pictures are all so cute.