Yesterday we had the whole family together for lunch. It gets a little crazy with all of the grand kids around cause they all want attention from their favorite aunt (that's me!) and I don't always get to spend one on one time with them. I did however get to have a moment alone with Lilly, Mandy's daughter and she is hilarious! We were outside looking for her hair bow that she had lost and as I was looking around the yard she says, "I found it!" So I run over to where she was to make sure she indeed had found it. Well she had placed a piece of grass on her head and said, "Here is my bow!" I couldn't help but laugh! I went back to looking for the bow and again she claims she had found it, this time it was more grass. This went on a couple more times, with grass and leaves! I finally sent her into the house to show her mom what she had found. Of course it brought more laughs and giggles. She thought she was quite clever in "finding" her bow!!
Imaginative is all I can say!!! Needless to say we didn't find the bow outside.......her dad had had it in his pocket the entire time!!! Thanks Spence for allowing me to have a great experience but it would have been nice had you filled me in before I scoured the yard multiple times!!!
Imaginative is all I can say!!! Needless to say we didn't find the bow outside.......her dad had had it in his pocket the entire time!!! Thanks Spence for allowing me to have a great experience but it would have been nice had you filled me in before I scoured the yard multiple times!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment