Well it is official....I am a homeowner! I closed this week on my condo! There certainly were a lot of papers to sign, they aren't kidding when they tell you that!!! I am super excited to get things painted and moved in! This is something that I have looked forward to for a long time and I have taken a LONG time to find the perfect place for me and I finally did. The kitchen is my favorite part----nice and open! As soon as I get the place painted I am moved in! I can't wait! But boy is it hard to choose paint colors!!!! I am excited to put my stuff away and leave it there for awhile! I have spent far too much time in my life lately moving around from place to place, I am ready for some stability.
I feel really good about what the next few years of my life may bring---I am venturing into many new experiences that are really helping me to grow. It can only get better right???? I know that there is much uncertainty in the world today, especially with the economy, but I feel a great sense of peace in making this huge decision in my life and moving forward with my life in the way the Lord would have me do.
As soon as I get some of the walls painted I will post a few pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Piiiiiiictures!!!!
Congratulations!!! SO exciting! Can't wait for the pics!
Congrants I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment