Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Color is on the walls!!

Okay it is on some of the walls.....but I am getting there! I have the bedrooms and kitchen left and then I am done!!! I LOVE this color and am VERY pleased how it turned out! It is a very warm and welcoming color (how I want my place to feel) and already creates a wonderful feeling in my home! Enjoy! And in a week or so I hope to have the finished project posted!!!






4 comments:

Angela M said...

You have been BUSY! I love the color! Browns are my favorite. We'll have to come and see it when it's all done and have a GNO.

Unknown said...

It's looking great, I can't wait to see the finshed product.

Beebs said...

Lookin good!

Sarah said...

Painting is SO much work! I don't envy you right now. But, it's so nice to look around when you're finished and observe how much you've accomplished. Love the color!