
Happy Birthday John!!! Today is my brother in law John's birthday. He is married to my younger sister Sarah. I had the privilege of meeting John from the beginning! We all went to USU together and it was fun to get to know him before everyone else! John is a very charitable and fun loving guy! He is always doing something for someone and he would do anything for anyone! And really has done so much for me and even strangers! I learned this early on and I am so thankful for all that he does for me! While he and Sarah were dating he would often take my car and wash it for me! I think he was trying to butter me up so that I would approve of him and I tell you what it worked.....he is an amazing car washer!!! When I can get him to do it I love it!!! He takes such care and does a great job! My car has never looked so good! Working along side John is fun! I have learned a lot from him in his enthusiasm for service.....he truly has that one down!!
John isn't only good at washing cars though....he is becoming a great electrician! He is working hard in his apprenticeship and has excelled in his classes and in his learning. He has done a great job in his profession and works super hard to provide for his family. I know that John works hard and I know that Sarah appreciates it so that she can stay home with the girls! And boy are those girls cute! John is really great with them! He takes his turn in caring for them and yet at the same time lets me take them away from him often!
I always feel so comfortable around John. He makes me laugh and cares about me as a person. He isn't afraid to hug us and is always showing us that he loves us! I appreciate that so much! I love getting a hug from John!!! He makes my days more than he knows! He teases us girls often as a brother would but he loves us for sure and I know that cause he shows us and tells us! And he is super good with the nieces and nephews. They all love him and want to be around him!
I am thankful to have John in our family. He has added something that we all needed! He makes Sarah happy which of course is the most important!! John is an incredible person! Hope your day is grand!!
Happy Birthday Johnny Boy---Love you!!!!


1 comment:
John said he read this and said he didn't know all these things about him! I laughed and told him, well, I did! Thanks for the post and yes he does make me happy---most days :) Thanks again!
Post a Comment