Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

What a great Christmas was had this year! We had a great time at the Larson Santa party the week before! The talents were amazing as usual, the food was good, and Santa arrived just in time! I loved watching my cousin Kim and uncle John play a duet...it reminded me so much of Grandma Ann and the good times we had with her. I am thankful that I have a very talented family and that we share our talents with each other! Aunt Ann was magical in her skills to keep the kids patient till Santa arrived! And the Baileys shared their GOURMET APPLE CIDER straight from Logan as a special Christmas treat! Oh I love it so!!!



Aunt Ann singing with the kids


Santa and Jake


Santa himself!

Christmas Eve we headed to get pedicures! I love pampering myself!! And I love the ladies that I go to....this is free hand! She does such a great job! It was fun to relax with my mom and all some of my sisters! Then we headed to Mom and Dad's for some fun! We planned a variety of games and ate yummy food! John taught us how to play Texas hold um and it was interesting....I think he was a little disappointed that we weren't all doing well! But it was fun to spend time together! We read the Luke 2 and enjoyed watching the little girls be crazy!! We opened new pajamas and then I spent the night there.



My awesome pedicure!


Dad and Lilly reading


Mom and the Malmstrom girls


Lilly wanted in on grandmas lap too!


Christmas morning was relaxing. We slept in and enjoyed a warm time by the fire that Dad built. It was nice to just enjoy the quiet. We had a wonderful breakfast of sausage fondue, cinnamon rolls, and apple cider! We had a fun time working on a puzzle, playing games, and enjoying time together till the rest of the kids showed up. We opened presents and ate a yummy dinner. The nieces and nephews were a riot to watch. I had given them hats and gloves and they were a hit! Lilly and Audrie wanted to wear them and no take them off and interest in unwrapping presents went way down. Jake also got his kindergarten quilt from Grandma. He loved it and it turned out great! My mom is awesome at quilting! All in all it was a nice relaxing and fun time spending time with those I love! I got a lot of nice things but most important made some new memories!



Our yummy breakfast


Jake and his quilt


The back of the quilt


Audrie and Lilly sporting their hats


Lilly wearing most of her Christmas....what a hoot!

No comments: