Fall Colors
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Island Park, Idaho!!
We stayed in a beautiful place this past weekend. It was a cabin that was more like a house! I coveted the kitchen and family room! I made my first meat loaf which everyone thought was great, but I know that I can do better! Most of the weekend was super relaxed, which I needed. I read a lot, enjoyed the scenery, ate super yummy food and laughed a ton. We spent a day in Yellowstone (see below), toured Island Park, played games, and watched Tyler work on the roof. It was the perfect time of year to enjoy the colors of fall and the crisp mountain air. I loved it and want to go back in the winter when there is lots of snow to enjoy as well....hope I can bribe well enough!

Fall Colors
Fall Colors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what great pictures, it looks and sounds like you had a great time.
what fun....tell Tyler that even though i am married, he really looks great in those jeans, on that ladder doing manly things.....that's why i love that john works constructioin.....mmmmmmmmmmmm
love the cabinet......i told you i was looking for an amroire...can you get it for me?
I wish that I could get it! I wanted to steal it myself!
Post a Comment