Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yellowstone!!!!

This past weekend was super fun! We left Thursday night after work and headed to Idaho for some fun. A friend of mine was fixing a roof for someone and we were able to tag along! I have never been to Yellowstone and we went one of the days that we were in Idaho. Talk about pretty and peaceful! It was a great time! I enjoyed reflecting on so many things while I was there and truly came away with such great experiences. I enjoyed eating in the Old Faithful Hotel restaurant, the geysers, animals, artists displays and sights of Yellowstone. We took our time and enjoyed things! We stopped at the store into West Yellowstone and I got a nice bracelet and some yummy chocolate sauce! Not many of the animals were out and about but enough that it made it a worthwhile trip. The pictures do not do it justice! I can't believe that I had never been....but we did have lots of fun in Lake Powell, Flaming George, and Arches growing up so I guess I can't complain.



One Elk and his following


Brent, Tyler, and Kenzie


Me in front of Old Faithful


Old Faithful


Tree house inside of Old Faithful Hotel


Me, Kenzie, and Tyler enjoying the rocking chairs


Bison


In front of the waterfall


Swimming Hole


Waterfall


Tyler and Kenzie trying on hats


The late night drive

No comments: